Welcome to the Sports Capital Programme Portal
With the evolving COVID-19 situation we are aware many sporting cubs and organisations are facing disruption. Our aim in the Sports Capital Programmes Division is to continue to support you and we encourage you to continue to contact us to advance your project.
We will continue to do all that we can to respond as quickly as possible to any queries that you might have but as resources are diverted in response to the challenge posed to the nation by COVID-19 the level of service that we provide may be affected.
Your understanding in this regard is appreciated. We will remain flexible in our response as the situation develops but would advise that if you are having difficulty contacting us by phone it would be best to raise any query you have by email and we will get back to you as quickly as possible
The Sports Capital Programme (SCP) is operated by the Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport and provides grants to assist in the development or refurbishment of sports facilities and the provision of sports equipment. It is part funded from the proceeds of the National Lottery.
This portal is used to apply for funding and manage the drawdown of grants.
The programe is not currently open for applications
1. A guide to registration is available. ORGANISATIONS ONLY NEED TO REGISTER ONCE FOR ALL ROUNDS OF THE PROGRAMME
2. The 2018 Guide to making an application
3. The 2018 Sports Capital Programme Scoring System and Assessment Procedures
4. Sports Capital YouTube channel
5. Presentation on how to make an application
. The series of workshops have now been completed.
6. A blank sample application form
7. The Sports Capital Programme Guide to Accessible Gym Equipment. For more information, Cara - Sport Inclusion Ireland have created resource Factsheets (link is external) on how to make your sports facilities, equipment and activities more accessible to people with disabilities (this link is to an external website and the information and views are not those of the Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport).
8. A series of guides on how to get your grant paid